Friday 8 May 2015

Tria hair removal laser precision - watch this space!


Over the next few months I'm going to be trialling the Tria Hair Removal Laser Precision. After some research, this seems to be the new product on the block so I thought I would give it a whirl. I ordered mine from QVC, as I like the protection the company gives with '30 days money back guarantee' and I also find the reviews helpful. 
Like most women, I have tried lots of different hair removal solutions - shaving, waxing, epilating and I have also tried another laser device, which I was quite disappointed with.
So far, I have only used this once.
You use it once every two weeks on small areas eg. underarms, face etc. There are three settings, the third of which is supposed to be most effective. I am a bit of a wimp so I tried it on the first setting and it seems relatively painless but the second setting was too much for me. I felt a very mild tingle each time I pressed the laser. You can feel a little heat on the area but nothing so far has made me want to discontinue use. It also seems very easy to set up and turn on.
It is worth bearing in mind that this kind of treatment is supposed to be more successful on a light skin tone with dark hair, which is me. I'm not sure how effective it would be in other cases. Before use you press and point the laser to your skin and if you hear a series of beeps this means that your skin is compatible with the device.
I haven't had any reactions so far so I will continue to test this product and keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment