Sunday 17 May 2015

COLAB dry shampoo - just discovered how good this is!!!



I may be a bit late to the party here, but I have just discovered how good 'COLAB sheer invisible' dry shampoo is!
It's created by Ruth Crilly, fashion model and blogger www.amodelrecommends.com who I have followed for a few years and I'm sure you are already aware of.
I bought some when it first came out and if I'm honest, I thought it was fine but I forgot all about it after I finished it. I used up the bottle and then went back to another one I had used before, which was on offer. I ran out of the old dry shampoo recently so I went back to the COLAB (I originally bought quite a few). It's brilliant! I don't know why I didn't see this before!!!

It may be that I had a better chance to compare it to the other one I was using and I noticed that my hair felt so much better using it.
You have to shake the bottle really well before use so that you don't get any white residue and I find that I use quite a bit to get the desired result. However, you can use loads and not get a build up, your hair doesn't feel waxy or too gritty, it still feels soft, lightweight and has movement. The fragrances are really nice too. My favourite so far is 'New York'. When I use it, unlike other brands, I don't see any residue and I have really dark brown hair. I wash my hair every other day and often find that on the second day I have to tie my hair up as it looks too greasy but this has allowed me to wear my hair down without worrying on the second day.
They also do an 'Extreme volume' version of the product, which is said to give more of a lift with the dry shampoo. I haven't tried this one yet but once I've used the ones I've got I will be trying that one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment