Friday 4 March 2016

Current make up favourites - Face of the moment!

Products I've been loving!


It has been a while since I've written a blog post. One of the main reasons for this is that I have been really happy with my skincare and make - up routine lately and haven't felt the need to try too many new items.
So today I thought I would update you on my current make up favourites.

  1. Bourjois 1,2,3 Perfect CC Cream - this product has been around for ages and I used it all last summer. I went back to it recently and just love the coverage. It feels really light, yet covers blemishes and helps to create an even skin tone.
  2. MAC Pro concealer palette - I got this last July and have used it nearly every day since. I really like the formula and mixing all the colours together to create a blend that is right for my skin tone. I use it for covering up under eye circles and some redness.
  3. Laura Mercier secret camouflage - I use this for precision concealing. It needs warming up with a small brush or on the back of your hand. Once warm, this concealer is amazing! It is a full coverage concealer and really stays put. It's not greasy either and doesn't feel like you are wearing lots of make up.
  4. Tanya Burr 's rosy flush palette- still a firm favourite! I use all the products; contour, blush and highlight.
  5. Hourglass Ambient lighting edit - I set my make up by mixing all the highlighters together. It gives such a lovely glow and makes everything look flawless. Just to warn you that this product is often sold out, but if you can get your hands on it, it's fantastic!
  6. Benefit 'Brow zings' - I use a mixture of the wax and powder to fill in the ends of my brows and then use whatever is left on the brush for the front of the brows. This products really stays all day!
  7. 'Sculpting brow mascara' from Maybelline. I use this after the 'Brow zings' product to set everything in place.
  8. Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara - this is a great, buildable product. I apply one coat for a day look and then create more of a dramatic lash for an evening out with more layers.




No comments:

Post a Comment