Thursday 7 May 2015

Make - up for acne




Covering blemishes or acne can be a daunting task, however, from my experience it is the one thing that made me feel able to face the world. There were many days when I looked in the mirror and just wanted to hide away.
I have since, however, discovered a few
brilliant products that I come back to time and time again.
1. Benefit Porefessional - I just use this on my t-zone to hide those open pores and smooth out my skin.
2. Vichy Dermablend foundation - this stuff is so good! It has a brilliant coverage but it doesn't feel like you are caked in make up. You can thin it out a little if need be by mixing it with moisturiser.
3. Vichy Dermablend concealer - I use this as a foundation or a concealer. It covers really well and lasts too. I usually use it on larger areas that need covering as it is easy to blend.
4. Laura Mercier secret camouflage - I use this for precision concealing. It needs warming up with a small brush or on the back of your hand. Once warm, this concealer is amazing! It is a full coverage concealer and really stays put. It's not greasy either and doesn't feel like you are wearing lots of make up.

Once my base is done, I then try to keep everything else quite simple on a day to day basis. A little blush, mascara and lip gloss doesn't make things look too heavy. I spend most of my time on my base to try to get an even and flawless finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment