Sunday 31 May 2015

May favourites




May faves

  1. 'Volumising no oil oil' from Percy and Reed - What a lovely product. I have quite fine hair, but a lot of it and it tends to lie quite flat. This gave my hair a real boost this month, without weighing it down. You would have no idea that there is an OIL in your hair. I was worried it would seem greasy but there is no evidence of this at all! You apply to wet hair and then style. Another fab product from this range!
  2. 'Sculpting brow mascara' from Maybelline. I have already finished one of these so this was a re-purchase. Amazing product - very quick. Gives a little colour to your brows and holds them in place. Would not be without this now. I use the shade Medium Brown. It really does frame your face and can look very natural or can be built up.
  3. 'Sunset Daylight Curing nail varnish' from Barry M. Love this stuff - have written a post on this already, which you can read here. Great colour pay off, very fast drying and don't chip easily. I have a few of the colours, my favourite is 'For the stars'.
  4. 'Dermaflannel' from Bravura London. You have to be really careful with this product. I will write a post on it soon, as I've only been using this for 3 weeks. Essentially it's a flannel that exfoliates, but used too abrasively and it could result in a peel! I really like this, if you use it gently it leaves your skin smoother and clearer on the first use. So far, so good!
  5. 'Organic Virgin Coconut Oil' from Pukka. Check out my post on teeth whitening. I used this for about 2 weeks of the month to whiten my teeth and loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment