Sunday 23 August 2015

St Tropez 'In shower gradual tan' - worth the hype?


Shower, leave on for 3 minutes, then shower off. It's that simple - pretty much! You need to wash your hair and cleanse first, then turn off the shower and apply a generous amount in circular motions. You then need to wait 3 minutes (I would advise wiping the excess product from hands and nails at this point) and then you shower off with just warm water. I think this is brilliant- you don't have to wait ages for the product to dry, just 3 mins and you can get dressed straight away! It does have a biscuity smell on me so perhaps doing it the night before you go anywhere might be advisable. It is also quite moisturising for a fake tan and has a subtle tint. If you like a very dark tan, then this probably isn't for you. However, if like me, you just want to take the edge of a very pale skin, but it not be too obvious that you've used fake tan then this is fab! I find it lasts about 10 -12 days and doesn't go patchy, just fades very slowly. I have used it, perhaps twice a week since the beginning of June and I still have enough left for at least 3/4 applications.  I love the ease and efficiency of this product and am sure I will be repurchasing very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment