Sunday 23 August 2015

Cheap, effective facial hair remover!


This product is actually advertised as a 'brow shaper' and a very good one at that! When this was advertised on TV, I was watching the demonstration and the lady promoting the product mentioned how good it was at removing facial hair, perhaps above the top lip, chin area and/or at the sides of your face. The price point was so fantastic that I thought I would give it a go: Lilibeth brow shaper.
It is amazing how smooth this leaves your skin after removing the hair. I have been using this product (it came in a pack of 4) for over a year now and I have never had a reaction (although, I think it is important to be gentle when using this) and the hair seems to grow back finer and less frequently than waxing, plucking or threading. In the past I've had reactions to threading and waxing, causing spots and/or redness so I always found it such an inconvenience. This takes no time at all and is easy enough to pop into a handbag should you need it.
I find this so easy to use and wouldn't be without it now. The price is brilliant too, so when you have finished them (they can last around 2-3 months) you can repurchase more without breaking the bank!


No comments:

Post a Comment