Sunday 30 August 2015

August favourites


1. Sarah Chapman 'Overnight facial oil' - I have wanted to try this for ages and decided to finish up other things first. This is a miracle in a bottle as far as I'm concerned! Perhaps you wouldn't use this every night and would maybe use it for special events, evenings out or just to clear up some blemishes, but on first use I had clearer and more even toned skin. It is a must have!

2. Oskia renaissance cleansing gel - I am really late to the party with this one, but again I had lots of products to use up. This is more of a balm and it emulsifies when you add water. I love the texture of this and my skin also seems to appreciate the ingredients. However, my skin does feel the tiniest bit dry as soon as I have removed it with a cloth and I really feel as though I need to put moisturiser on straight away. So perhaps it is not completely suited to my skin type!?

3. L'occitane 'Ultra rich body lotion' - For some reason my skin has felt really dry recently - perhaps its all the fake tan?? So I have been reaching for this and it feels lovely. It's not greasy or sticky, just really hydrating and my skin feels moisturised all day!

4. L'Oreal colour riche lipstick in 'JLo's nude' - These lipsticks do have quite a distinct scent to them so may not be for everyone, but I have been loving this shade recently. It is a creamy formula and is really comfortable to wear.

5. Laura Mercier 'Secret camouflage' - I have had this product for ages, thanks to the Lisa Eldridge videos. I hadn't used it in a while and have come back to it for pinpoint concealing. I had forgotten how good this is. It has amazing coverage and staying power and is fantastic for covering up spots and other blemishes. Love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment