Saturday 27 June 2015

June Favourites


1. Braun silk epil 7 - I can't seem to find the exact version of this online as I bought it years ago. This is the wet and dry epilator but I think it is less painful dry. Lily Pebbles' video on hair removal has gotten me absolutely obsessed with this again. I have broken through the pain barrier and am not going back to shaving!!!
2. La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Legere - Fantastic moisturiser with SPF. Really light, but hydrating. Doesn't break me out. Need I say more?
3. La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo - An absolute must, will re-purchase again and again! Keeps breakouts at bay, very good with hormonal spots. I use this under moisturiser in the morning and sometimes at night too.
4. Tanya Burr Lipgloss in 'Chic' - Really lovely formula, stays put, not sticky and great colour pay off. I really need to get some of the other colours in the range. A shopping trip is in order!
5.Bobbi Brown Pot rouge in 'Powder Pink' - I've had this for ages but just re-discovered it. Lovely on the cheeks and the lips. Great pop of colour to lift your complexion!

No comments:

Post a Comment